Saturday, September 24, 2011

Grace Cathedral's Youth Revival

      Last night, September 23rd 2011 I went to a gospel concert that inspired me to live my life more for Christ. It was at Grace Cathedral International, which is a church that is known for their live church services, amazing concerts and warm welcoming people.  At the concert, I had the pleasure to see Richie Righteous perform and I must say that listening to every lyric of all the songs he performed, it was the spirit of conviction that overwhelmed me because I wasn't living my life fully for Christ. 


 With swag like no other, Richie Righteous is a Gospel rapper that makes sure that the audience is having a good time praising the Lord. Performing hit songs like Do Wut It Do, and Who You Representin from his latest album called R.I.C.H., which stands for Resting In Christ's Hands, Richie Righteous’ main objective when performing and in life is to spread the gospel.
         The youth that was at the revival were not only enjoying themselves, but wanted to rebuild or start a relationship with God, especially after Richie did an alter call for those who wanted to seek God.
         Because his performance stunning performance, I just had to take a picture with the  man himself and of course buy the album.
Me cheesing pretty hard, a little too hard.


                                         Here's a song, Who You Represent? off his latest album R.I.C.H. 
                                      




Ephesians 6:18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,

   




The youth of Grace Cathedral
Man of the Hour: Richie Righteous

Kids dancing to Richie's single Who You Representin'? 
People patiently waiting for Richie Righteous to perform 
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment