Friday, November 4, 2011

Meeting Tyrese!

November 1st was a big day for me! Not only was the first day of such a festive month (Thanksgiving and Black Friday), but THREE incredible artists blessed huge fans, like me, great music. DC rapper, Wale debuted his sophomore album entitled 'Ambition' with featured artists, like Jeremih, Miguel, fellow Maybach Music Group rapper, Rick Ross and many others. Singer and now rapper, Trey Songz gave his fans a double dosage by releasing two mixtapes. One entitled 'Anticipation 2', which is R&B and the other  'LemmeHolDatBeat2', which portrays the rapper side of Trey Songz.

In addition, actor, model and singer Tyrese debuted his fourth album 'Open Invitation' after taking a hiatus from the music industry. On this album, Black Ty has Rick Ross, Ludacris and many others featured on it as well. Right now, Tyrese has two singles out 'Stay' with 'Baby Boy' Co-Star, Taraji P. Henson, featured in the video and 'Too Easy' featuring Ludacris. On this album, Tyrese is bringing a 'Melange' of different types of music. While 'Stay' brings me back to old school R&B, 'Too Easy' gets me amped to go out and have fun.

Luckily for me, I had the pleasure of meeting Tyrese for the FIRST TIME (and most certainly not the last)! Tuesday Evening, Tyrese was signing albums at the Basement Mixx in Brooklyn, New York. Once I found out that Tyrese was just a town away from my school my friend Clloyd & I GPS'ed our way to Brooklyn. And ladies I must say, Tyrese looks absolutely handsome in person ;).  Be sure to go ahead and buy the album! 

All Photo Credit goes to Clloyd Smith*














3 comments:

  1. I am proud of you beyond measure! I think you are doing a great job doing what you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That comment was very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete